Monday, December 1, 2014

Peanut butter and Jelly

This month awakens those childhood memories. Not because Christmas falls on this month, it's due to the fact that every time I sit down, enjoy a cup of coffee and look into my GEM's eyes, all I  see are the romantic stories I used to jot down in my diary ...
 
All I constantly asked the Lord for while I was writing down my thoughts is to please bless me with the man of my dreams ... ‪#4Real, After spending some serious time with our Heavenly Father, when I least expected it, Jesus Christ told me in Church to turn around; because here's the answer to my heartfelt prayers. From then on, my hubby & I have been tighter than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ... ‪#Hehehe,
 
 
It comes from ABOVE,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments: