Sunday, November 2, 2014

Triple the Interest

Indeed, life can sometimes be full of trials and tribulations; but remember that God permits them, in order, to prepare you for something awesome and new that's coming your way. Therefore, shut the door on those painful memories and open your heart to what Jesus Christ has in store for you ...

Without a doubt, He'll provide you with peace of mind, help you forgive and comfort you when no one else knows how. He's a master when it comes to consoling you, directing your path and sprinkling it with a sincere love, too. Now, go to bed and cuddle up with this bible verse ...

Isaiah 41:10 (HCSB) - Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand.

Take all of the above to the bank and you'll receive triple the interest and have a lovely Sunday in Jesus Christ name ... #Amen,
 
It comes from ABOVE,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments: